Article provided by: hashtag.space
Hashtags are an essential component for any serious marketing campaign, but they pose certain difficulties that are impossible to get around. Hashtags for agencies are free for the taking, and here’s where things get complicated; something that’s free for you to use as a part of your marketing efforts is free for other businesses, as well. The result is predictable- tens of thousands of businesses all using the same branded hashtags for promoting products and services. Who benefits the most? Corporations with branded domain names.
3 Reasons Hashtags Are On Their Way Out- and How Hashtag Domains Are Replacing Them
1. If you’re like most business owners, you’re spending an enormous amount of time researching niche endings for hashtags on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Without niche add-ons, customers will never find you amid the sea of competing businesses using your hashtag. Alternatively, you may be paying a digital marketing company to do the work on your behalf. In both cases, you’re probably wasting resources that would be better spend on SEO that will help you rank well on the search engines.
As the decentralized internet effectively replaces the centralized Web, slowly but surely, hashtag domains will soon replace common hashtags- and they come with one undeniable advantage: once you buy them, you own them, exclusively.
2. Business owners are discovering the hidden costs of ‘free’ marketing tools, and how they negatively impact their monthly budget. Instead of looking at costs, consider the underlying value of hashtags, and whether they’re really all they’re cracked up to be.
As traditional hashtags make their way out of the marketing scene, they’re being replaced by a more effective tool: the hashtag domain. Outdated hashtag marketing tactics require users to ‘share’ their hashtag with countless other hopeful promoters; in contrast, hashtag domains belong to you. Buy your first # domain on Hashtag.Space today:
- Register for a free account
- Search for your brand
- Purchase your hashtag domain
- Resolve your current website to your new hashtag domain or hold your # domain until you’re ready to move to the decentralized internet.
3. Free speech on the internet is quickly waning; in time, censorship will eliminate the ability of individuals and business owners to market products and services in a free and fair enterprise. If the communistic agenda is placing restrictions on the type of content that can be published on the Web, more changes are sure to follow.
There is a mass exodus of businesses quietly taking place; when critical mass occurs, business owners will be looking to purchase domains, and hashtag domains will cost a premium. Now is the best time to take advantage of cheap domain prices on Hashtag.Space. Each # domain costs just $24.95, renewable annually at the same low price.
Making the Most of an Opportunity
Get ahead of your competition by purchasing your branded hashtag in the form of a hashtag domain, but don’t stop there; you’ll want to own the most popular keywords for your business, as well. Business owners who invest in 50-100 hashtag domains will have a distinct edge over competing businesses by cornering the market for keywords. The added ability to resell domains makes them even more valuable; set your domains to auto-resell and ask any price, up to $1 Million.
Securing Your Future on the Decentralized Web
It’s not too early to start planning for a successful future; in fact, it’s those businesses that arrive on the Web 3.0 first and make the most of available tools that will lead the revolution that is soon to take place. Create a hashtag for your brand, then start looking into domains that have sold for a handsome price in years past. A simple online search will provide valuable insight into which hashtag domains to buy. Consider using one or more of our tips:
- Use Jaaxy to search for popular keywords used by businesses in your industry
- Use the search engines to inquire about domains that sold for high prices
- Keep a notebook handy to write down potential hashtag domains for your business when they come to mind
- Create a special budget exclusively for purchasing # domains
- Invest in hashtag domains you’ll want to resell in the future for profit
- Hold the best hashtag domains to sell to large corporations
- Keep a running budget from month tomonth that will allow you to buy additional domains
- Create social media hashtag campaigns using your new # domains
Find your personal referral link that was assigned to you when you created an account; insert your referral as a hyperlink in website content, blogs, and emails. Add your link to text messages, social posts, and online communication.
Selling on the decentralized Internet
Right now, it’s the perfect time to star thinking about laying the groundwork for your future business on the decentralized Web. Wait too long and you’ll be left behind with other businesses that failed to keep up with changing times. Just as brick and mortar businesses that have rejected online sales are rstricted to community sales, those businesses that won’t adopt new methods of marketing will be destined to compete for a smaller and smaller number of customers. You don’t have to let that be your story.
Hashtags and Hashtag Domains- the Best of Both Worlds
Keep on using conventional hashtags for online promotions; just be sure you understand their limitations and understand that they won’t be around forever as an effective marketing tool. Start transitioning to the decentralized internet as quickly as your budget will allow. Start out slowly, if necessary, buying only as many hashtag domains as you can afford- every quality # domain you buy now will prevent your competitors from owning a hashtag domain that could be used to bring customers to your door.
Create your Hashtag.Space account today- it costs nothing to register and have a look around- you may even be pursueded to buy your very first # domain. If you have any questions about the website or how hashtags for agencies work, contact the CEO of Hashtag.Space, Robert Bibb, at 1-304-933-1944.